CALLED TO SERVE FOR THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS AUGUST 2015-AUGUST 2017

Monday, August 7, 2017

Week #103-Little Debbie-The last week

All I know is that I've been craving Little Debbie Swiss Rolls for 25 thousand years! 
     Well I´m not going to lie this is the weirdest thing ever. I still don´t understand that I am going home. Like, I think about it sometimes but at the same time it is like a dream you know? It´s like something that you dream but you don´t think it´ll ever happen haha! I don´t know when it´ll hit me. Maybe tomorrow.
     This week was the greatest last week of anyone's mission since the fall of the Berlin Wall!!!!! Ju and An got baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday and we got permission from President Goodman to baptize the whole family Car in the river and then confirm them right after on the side of the river because they are from the group Tahuexco and they need the branch president to look over the confirmations which would have been impossible for next week! So we did it and I almost got swept away in the river! I will try to get some pictures that President Maldonado and hermano Rony took.
    But I realized there is nothing better than being a full time missionary. It must be the most fulfilling thing that I have done in my entire life! I have never been an instrument for so much good in my entire life! The experience is incredible! I have learned more about the love Our Heavenly Father has for us in such a personal way. I love this Church and Gospel for all the happiness it´s brought to me in my life and in the lives of all of the converts, members and investigators that I've got to know here. Truly the greatest thing of all time! 
      I love La Maquina too! We taught 21 people who prepared themselves for baptism in just this area! We married 4 families and baptized all of them! It is the greatest joy of my entire life! It was hard saying goodbye to all of them.
     Anyways this was the greatest time of my life and I know that I´ll feel the effects for the rest of my life!!! I couldn't have gone to a different mission!  Anyways  I have to go now!!! Thanks so much for everything during the mission  You are the greatest mom that any missionary could ask for! I love you and miss you so much!!!!!!   I would have never gotten to live this great experience if it wasn't for you! I love you! And I'll see you very very soon! In person!!!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment