CALLED TO SERVE FOR THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS AUGUST 2015-AUGUST 2017

Thursday, August 10, 2017

He's Home!!!!!

Bryson arrived at the Salt Lake City Airport on Wednesday, August 9, (one day after his 20th birthday) at 4:30 pm. Of course he didn't come down the escalator like a normal missionary! Bryson put on a big hoodie, with the hood over his head, and sunglasses on! He didn't have us fooled for too long, though! His brother in law yelled "in the hoodie!" and I yelled "that's him, that's him!" It was great fun, haha, although, we didn't get good pics of him coming down the escalator because of it! We are so glad to have him safely home! He loved Guatemala, and the Guatemalan people, more than any of us can even imagine. I hope he takes me back there someday!
exit and birthday lunch with the Goodman's



My hugs!!!
with his sisters
Family pic (minus Bryson's brother in law)

My boy is finally home!

No comments:

Post a Comment