CALLED TO SERVE FOR THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS AUGUST 2015-AUGUST 2017

Monday, April 3, 2017

Week #85 Put your pinky finger to the moon!!

There is this song that we always hear in the bus that says that and it must be the most catchy song of all time! It is literally impossible to ignor! And the bus driver always turns it up when it comes on (who could blame him). But what is that song!? I made a bet that it´s Bruno Mars but I have no idea. 
     Well I had no idea that you were getting surgery this week! That is insane! I have never had surgery and I never want it! I feel like they would leave Jr. Mint in my body and I would have that feat that it would like poison my blood or something! But I hope everything went well! 
   I saw President Stahle on the TV for the confrence like right before it started and I was so happy! I feel like I am famous because he is our patriarch haha! We have like a special connection haha! But he actually sits right next the the 12! It´s insane! 
   Well it was an awesome conference! This is the first conference that I actually watched all of the sessions and it was so great! We had to set up everything in the chapel and we had to stream it from the internet which is the worst becasue all of the young whipper snappers on the street always sit outside of the church and use our wifi and it makes the internet really slow! We always try to contact them and get them to come inside but they just want to get on Facebook with the wifi! So we found a way to shut off the wifi and everyone got so mad! It´s not our fault! 
    Anyways so the family Quich that we are teaching is so awesome! They were a reference from an awesome dude named Gerber (pronounced Her Ber) and he is the guy who sales the baby food. But they came to conference and there was like literally 3 members that came haha! Most of them just watch it at their houses which is okay. But it was cool. They showed up a little late and when they showed up I started praying that there would be a good talk for the investigators while they weren´t bored! Well my prayer was answered two seconds later! Elder Coasta gave a talk literally to the investigators and it was so awesome! 
    We are kind of teaching this guy named Ali. He speaks perfect english but got deported because he is like a convict! Anyways we went to his house to drop him off a Book of Mormon! Ali comes out with a Machete and a rolled up blunt! But when he saw that it was us he said ´´Brothers!´´ Come on in. We didn´t know if we should have gone in! He hadn´t yet smoked the blunt do we walked in! His house has way bad vibes but as soon as we started to teach him it got really spiritual. He said he wanted to change and buy clothes instead of drugs and come to church.  He is a cool dude. He used to hate me!  But now he likes me! He doesn´t like me when he´s drunk and he sees me in the street. I have a theory that you get possed by the devil when you get drunk. I will explain it to you in more depth later. But I´m convinced of it! 
      Love you!!! #LetBrownTwerk

 

No comments:

Post a Comment