CALLED TO SERVE FOR THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS AUGUST 2015-AUGUST 2017

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Week #80-Bendiciones!!!

Everyone here in Guatemala says ``bendiciones`` when they first talk to you which means blessings. It is kind of funny. I go around saying ``Bendiciones`` to everyone and they love it. It`s a simple way to give people blessings haha! It`s good fun! 
    So sorry our day was not planned out very well but we had a pretty fun week! I`ll tell you the highlights! Also happy 80th birthday to Carol Ann (I think it`s Ann right?) James! The greatest grandma and Atari master to ever walk the earth! 
    Well the best news is that the L Family is going to get baptized this week! We are going to have their wedding this Thursday and then we are going to baptize them so that is so great! The only one that didn`t accept is J! Which is insane because before she was the one that always wanted to get  baptized and then when we challenged them yesterday she got all quiet and didn`t want to accept or talk about it! No idea what is going on. I will never understand women. 
     Also before i tell you this story you might have to EDIT IT! It is pretty funny and don`t worry about how scary it is because I am fine! So we were out of toilet paper and we went to the church so I took advantage of the opportunity to go to the bathroom there! Well to my horror, I pooped blood! I honestly thought I was going to die. I had the cell phone and I knew that Elder Martineau was in the next room over in the office with the office phone so I called him and told him my predicament! He came rushing into the bathroom! Then he told me that I should call President so I did! But Hermana Goodman answered and I did not want to explain her my situation so I asked for President! He told me that I needed to call the nurse which I did not want to do. Poor Hermana Diego is so innocent. She doesn`t need to deal with that kind of stuff! But I started getting all light headed and I threw up. I think I psyched myself out because I thought I was going to die. Well she said I had to go to the hospital. I went to the hospital and almost passed out, but I went to my happy place (Strawberry in Snow Basin) and I remained awake! Then the doctor asked me a bunch of questions. Then he examined me which was easily the worst experience of my life! I don`t know what it was, but I`m not pooping blood anymore!
     But yeah things are going great! We are having a lot of success. I`m staying with Elder Martineau for another transfer! Today we just said goodbye to all the people who were leaving and then we went to Pizza Hut. It`s way funny because there is this sister from Brazil who is in our zone and I told her happy birthday but it isn`t her birthday and then we had the people sing for her in front of everyone and it wasn`t her birthday. It was so classic!
    Love you!

Snorting Tabasco-Bryson can never turn down a dare

Walking in the middle of nowhere to an investigators house
 


No comments:

Post a Comment