CALLED TO SERVE FOR THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS AUGUST 2015-AUGUST 2017

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Week #44-White Chicks........Fire Bombs!

Catchiest song of all time. Anyways it was a good week! Until Sunday! We had a mulit-zone meeting Tuesday which was really cool! I got to see everyone from Coaatepeque again! The President gave a really good speech and his wife did too! Anyways I realized how hot the coast is because we went to Malacatan for the meeting. Anyways I'm going to miss President Ruiz! He's a good guy and his wife is awesome too.
     I got a letter from the bishop! Back when he was bishop. It was from Dan and he told me that Milt Cohen died! Why does nobody tell me anything! i gave that guy the sacrament like 50000 times! He was such a good guy! 
     We always get together with the zone every Saturday to play soccer way early in the morning which is fun but it is really early in the morning. Anyways like after playing for 5 minutes my companion slipped on the wet ouside court and slammed his chin into the ground and started bleeding a ton but he went inside of the church and we just kept on playing. Then like an hour later my zone leader Elder Keck asks "do you think we should take him to the hospital?" Then i noticed that he was bleeding a lot! So we went to the hospital and he got stitches in his chin! I almost passed out because i watched them put them in! It was so gross.
    So Wednesday we had an activity in our church and it ended really late but we had a cita in the night so I wasn't sure if we should have gone because it was really late and we have to be in the house by 9:30 but I said let's do it! So we went and it was sweet because she accepted her baptism date for this Saturday! I was so happy but guess what happened? She didn't show up to church yesterday so my bishop won't let her get baptized until next week! I was so mad! She has gone to church like 3000 times! But the bishop doesn't understand! I was seriously so freaking mad! I wanted to give him a big round house kick to the face! But whatever he is actually a really cool bishop but that just made me really mad! 
     Last week I went on divisions with Elder Keck and some kids wanted to play soccer against us so we played with them! They made us bet a 3 liter bottle of soda if they won and it was like 5000 against Elder Keck and I. I was keeper because I suck at soccer and Elder Keck just tried to meter goals. The 8 year old kids literally kicked my butt! They kick it so freaking hard! So the game was one to ten! So they got 5 goals in like 3 seconds and Elder Keck and I were astonished! But then Keck went straight yams on their faces and got like 9 goals straight and we won 10-8 it was a better comeback than the Cleavland comeback. 
    Also tell Brent Cochran thanks for the package! I have no idea if I thanked him. Also Jose lives by by wheeler farm so it's pretty far away but still! Your package will be waiting for you! Love you! Email me! Also Steph Curry game 6! What a loser! I heard all about it! 
Bryson's companion taking a picture

He loves the goats


This reminded him of a spongebob episode, haha, when a caterpillar turns into a butterfly in Sandy's house


frogs that are all over the street


ties they had made from corte


view of San Pedro
multi zone conference
Bryson's companion

Trying to legalize weed in the paca, haha
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment