CALLED TO SERVE FOR THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS AUGUST 2015-AUGUST 2017

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Bryson sent us stuff from Guatemala!!

Bryson says in his letter that he's sorry for not sending us stuff sooner, but that they do really fun things on Pday, so they don't have time to do a lot of shopping. He told me happy birthday and mother's day and that he can't wait to talk with us on Skype. He hopes he can find a better computer than the one he had for Christmas. He says it feels like he's only been away from home for 3 days, but it's already been 7 months and that he thinks about his last day at home and how he would kill for a DP Cheesesteak, haha! He says being a missionary is hard, but rewarding and he really loves it when we send him packages. He also wants me to keep watching football with his twin sister, Kelsey, so that she can learn it better and we can all watch football together when he gets home!
 
 
 
 
Our Guatemalan stash :) for me, his 2 sisters and his 2 nephews
 
Me (Bryson's mom) with my gifts and a hand written letter! I'm so excited!

My bracelet, which I decided to put on my ankle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment