CALLED TO SERVE FOR THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS AUGUST 2015-AUGUST 2017

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Week #3 Extra Note-Winner of the Deseret First Missionary Fund Contest

About 3 or 4 months ago, my mom, my daughter and me nominated Bryson for a contest where Deseret First Credit Union donates $1000 to a missionary who is in need of some help. I won't go in to much detail about the story that I submitted, but we got notice today that Bryson had been awarded the $1000!! (They awarded 10 missionaries) They put the money straight in his mission account. For those of you who don't know this, Deseret First has a missionary savings account that pays 15 TIMES the interest of a regular savings account, which still isn't much, but hey, it's worth it. The following is Bryson's response when I told him he had been awarded the money:

Mom! Im crying I cant believe that! That is the most incredible thing I have ever heard! I swear the blessings just come! Being a missionary is great! Ill give you more stuff in a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment