CALLED TO SERVE FOR THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS AUGUST 2015-AUGUST 2017

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Week #6-Arrival at the Retalhuleu Mission Home

hey! I made it here all safe in Reu. It´s pretty sick here! It´s like a million degrees! President Ruiz is like the sickest guy in the world. He is an awesome guy! But yeah this mission I guess is the third highest baptizing mission in central america which is awsome! So hopfully I get to work soon! We just ate McDonalds at the mission home! They only give me 4 minutes so I have to go fast! Anyways I find out who my compañero is tomorrow so Ill email you on thursday! Sorry about Ben too that freaking sucks! Love you! talk to you later.


 
The above pictures were posted on Facebook by the Mission President, President Ruiz. And the "Ben" Bryson is referring to in the above email is Ben Roethlisberger, the Steelers QB who got hurt, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment