CALLED TO SERVE FOR THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS AUGUST 2015-AUGUST 2017

Monday, August 24, 2015

Airport day Tuesday August 18th, 2015

The day I've been dreading has come! Bryson flew out of Salt Lake City Airport on Tuesday night at 8:25 pm. He had a short layover in LA and then he flew through the night to Guatemala. Hardest day ever, but I'm so proud of him and I wouldn't want him anywhere else. When we went back to my house, the girls and I went in to Bryson's room to have a cry fest, haha, and he had left letters for all 3 of us on his bed. He is such a sweet boy! Love him so much!
 
I sure love this boy!

Kelsey (his twin) & Bryson

Bryson with his older sister, Shalese, brother-in-law, TJ and nephew, Titan


With cousin Ryan

With Aunt Caren

With Grandma James

With Max, Nessa and Anna

With Cousin Ryan's Family, Ryan, Jordyn, Max, Emily, Anna & Vanessa

Titan holding Uncle Brys' hand


Family Pic :)

Collage, we sure are going to miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment