CALLED TO SERVE FOR THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS AUGUST 2015-AUGUST 2017

Monday, August 24, 2015

1st Email-"Made it!" Wednesday, August 19th, 2015

Well I made it here okay! The plane ride was pretty fun! We had 40 elders on the flight which was pretty cool. My companion is a white kid from Utah and his name is Tanner Fredrickson! What are the odds? (Like the game) Anyways I can´t eat worth crap. I need to pee so freaking bad! Not one bathroom break for like 12 hours really is not good at all! Well they only give us 5 minutes so I´ll email you guys later! Love you!


It was so good to hear that he had "made it" there safely. We got a good laugh about this because my oldest daughter, Shalese, dated a kid in high school who's name is Tanner Frederickson, so that's why Bryson says "what are the odds?" It was pretty funny. I'm anxiously awaiting another email to see how his week went!

No comments:

Post a Comment